Monday, January 9, 2012

Tattoo

For several years now, I have wanted to get a tatoo. I wanted to commemorate the 3-day walk I did with my friend Marilyn in 2008, but I didn't have a vision for the tattoo. My good friend, Elise has one that I just love. It has her daughter's name it in. I have to daughters and their names are really much too long to combine into one tattoo, I think, unless I run it down my back, which is a possibility I suppose.
Then, I wanted to celebrate the end to my 50th year. It was a very good year with many wonderful happenings, but I still didn't have a vision.
I think I have my vision now, or perhaps it is a combination of several visions. I need to find an artist and get to work. I will post photos of options and how I see them coming together when I find them. Right now, it is late and my poor little laptop is acting exhausted and does not want to cooperate with my searches right now.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...