Monday, January 16, 2012

League of Extraordinary Women

God, I had the most ah-mahz-ing party on Saturday. There was the usual yummy food and drink, kids running about, pizza in the oven for them, but that was not what made this a memorable event. It was all of my fabulous friends. These women are the most intereseting, funny and intelligent women I know (save one or two that could not be with us that night). I could talk to them for hours and hours and hours, and never get tired of their stories and insight. Each one of them is very special to me. What better way to celebrate another year on Earth, than to bring them all together and celebrate them as a group. We all had such a good time that I was asked to organize another event and thank goodness, too, because the winters can be so long in Minnesota.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Karen, I am glad to hear you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...